Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is saved in your browser each time you visit our website.
The usefulness of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that, when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, it does not contain malicious or malicious code (eg viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that could damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on your right to protection. of your data, since it collects certain information concerning your person (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
What kind of cookies exist?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person in charge has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person in charge has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What are own and third-party cookies?
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the person responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are generated by entities other than the person in charge (external services or providers, such as Google).
What type of cookies does our website store?
Next, we proceed to relate the type of cookies that our website saves and their purpose:
|Cookie type||Purpose||When and how is it stored?|
|PHPSESSID (technique)||Online Store Session||When accessing the web|
|_ga (Third Party, Persistent, Analytics)||It is used to distinguish users.||When accessing the web|
|_gat (Third Party, Persistent, Analytics)||It is used to distinguish users.||When accessing the web|
|_gid (Third Party, Persistent, Analytics)||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||When accessing the web|
|tarteaucitron (technique)||Refusal or acceptance of cookies||By denying or accepting cookies|
|prestashop-XXX (technique)||Online store operation||When accessing the web|
|_gat_gtag_UA_139551157_1 (technique)||Refusal or acceptance Google tracking||By denying or accepting cookies|
What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as desired, for this you only have to configure the web browser appropriately.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer through the corresponding option in your browser, but in this case we cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Below, we provide you with the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
You can also delete the cookies that you have saved in your browser by going to its configuration options.